2019 Loup Ventures Holiday Gift Guide
- Ember Mug | $99 | Keep your coffee warm – solve a 500-year-old problem.
- Byta Bottle | $31 | Our favorite water bottle; and a small way to combat the problem with recycling.
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 | $99 | Loup road-tested for when you’re on the move.
- Rent the Runway | $53 | Subscribe to your dream closet.
- Mack Weldon Ace Crew Neck Sweatshirt | $68 | You’ll wear it every day.
- SYMFONISK Wi-Fi Bookshelf Speaker | $99 | IKEA x Sonos; the most affordable Sonos speakers on the market.
- Apple Watch Series 3 | $199 | The best Apple Watch bang for your buck (Series 5 starts at $399).
- Away Luggage Carry On | $225 | 30% less than the price of comparable luggage; stores as a Russian-nesting doll.
- Apple AirPods Pro | $249 | The 2019 Loup Gift Guide no-brainer. Apple’s new AirPods with Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode. A hint of what’s to come with audio augmented reality.
- Oculus Quest | $399 | The holy grail of VR devices; a standalone headset with six degrees of freedom that requires no computer and no cords. If you haven’t yet, try it.
- The Winter Parka by Askov Finlayson | $495 | Hands down, the best winter jacket ever made. Complete with a pocket that blocks all signals to your phone; they call it Present mode.
- Tesla Cybertruck Pre-Order | $100 | We can’t wait. Gift someone the $100 pre-order and leave the remaining $39,800 them.
Here’s a look ahead to 2020 and some of the products we’re hoping for:
- iPhone 5G | Unclear whether the 5G network will be sufficiently built-out, but Apple will be ready with a product.
- iRobot Terra | This is the second year in a row we’ve been anticipating the robotic lawnmower; now expected to be released in 2020.
- Next-Generation Gaming Consoles | Both Playstation and Xbox are releasing their next-gen gaming consoles in the fall of 2020.
- Affordable Electric Bike | There is a lot of talk about delivering a high-performance (28 mph), affordable (less than $2,000) bike, but it may still be a fairy tale.