Here are a few gift recommendations for the 2017 holiday season:
- Anker Battery Pack | $34.99 | Great battery pack for powering devices on the go.
- Apple AirPods | $159.00 | Apple’s wireless headphones. No, you won’t lose them.
- Apple iPhone X | $999.00 | With lead times down to 1-2 weeks, lots of stockings will be stuffed with iPhone Xs.
- Apple iMac Pro| $4,999.00 | It’ll scream – plus it comes with beautiful new space gray accessories.
- Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE | $399.00 | LTE is a great add-on to the Watch, and doesn’t seem to be a battery drain.
- DJI Mavic Pro | $999.00 | DJI’s top consumer drone, 4K camera resolution.
- Halo Sport | $499.00 | A headset that utilizes neuropriming to improve workouts.
- iRobot Roomba | $274.99 | Robotic vacuum cleaner with Wi-Fi.
- Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Gen) | $199.00 | A must-have device for any smart home.
- Sonos One | $199.00 | Sonos’ Amazon Alexa-powered speaker.
- Sphero BB-8 | $124.99 | Who wouldn’t want their own droid?
- Xbox One X | $499.99 | Powerful console with true 4K gaming.
And here’s a look ahead to 2018 with some of the products we’re hoping for:
- Apple HomePod | Apple’s foray into the smart speaker market.
- Apple iPhone X Plus | We’d love a larger screen for our iPhone Xs.
- Oculus Go | Oculus’ $199 standalone VR headset.
- Magic Leap | Augmented Reality glasses.
- Tesla Model 3 | Already on the market, we’re hoping to see shorter reservation times.
Disclaimer: We actively write about the themes in which we invest: artificial intelligence, robotics, virtual reality, and augmented reality. From time to time, we will write about companies that are in our portfolio. Content on this site including opinions on specific themes in technology, market estimates, and estimates and commentary regarding publicly traded or private companies is not intended for use in making investment decisions. We hold no obligation to update any of our projections. We express no warranties about any estimates or opinions we make.